Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Something Obvious.

Obviously I haven't posted the past few days. Obviously I can no longer say that I'm really trying to post every day for the month of December. It's ok, though, because I had a dream about blogging. That counts, right? Actually it's somewhat frustrating, because I had a few good ideas of things to write about in this dream, yet I can't remember any of them.

Unrelated, I've been reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories", and I want everyone I know to read this book so I have people to chat with about it. It's a huge book and it's taking me forever to read it, but I feel the need to chat with someone about it. I've been thinking about posting a few quotes here so I can remember them and also in the hopes that someone will read them and have some insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment