Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 9: Blogging about blogging.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here. I'm not sure why I'm not blogging under the twitter name I already use. I'm not sure if that even matters. Should I have a consistent user name? Should I even be worried about that when I haven't even told anyone that I'm writing this blog? Should I tell people about this blog? Should I start using the twitter account I created when I created this blog so I could become a "super mommy blogger"? Should I use one account for tweeting about baby/mama stuff and one for everything else? Can I stop caring about becoming a "super mommy blogger" and just write about being a mom and how awesome my kid is and how she eats food and I sometimes make her food and sometimes get lazy and buy her food and etc etc etc? I know I'll probably never be famous or get paid or any of that, but I kind of think I have some things to say about parenting and being a mom and having a kid and cooking and eating and food that I'd like to say and wouldn't mind if people read and responded to.
I just wish I didn't get so hung up on the particulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment