Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 5: Starbucks Sunday

We've developed a fun routine of going to the Starbucks where I used to work and having breakfast, just Grace and I. I get a latte and Grace gets a cherry yogurt. Sometimes a banana is involved. She can totally decimate that yogurt, which I'm still surprised at despite the fact that she's been doing so for months. It's fun  to visit people and do something different from our normal weekday routine. We're kind of limited to what yogurt she can have, though, because the other two involve strawberries, which she hasn't had because I'm paranoid about introducing strawberries because I had an allergic reaction when I was little, or honey, which she hasn't had because of the risk of botulism. Some day she'll try both of those things, then she'll have to pick one, but until then, it's just the cherry.
Maybe tomorrow I'll write about how she can make decisions about breakfast or what she'll wear for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment